Anyone who has ever thought about learning something new, unusual for themselves, always starts to study web design and simple, affordable ways to create your own website. This is a good and stable income in our fickle world. Everything is important here: from navigation to its convenience for the visitor; intuitively accessible interface and pleasant colors. Sometimes a person may not immediately figure out how to use the site he visited. For example, if this is an ordinary social network, then a person will look for detailed instructions that will help him navigate the network space. For example, LinkedIn is quite difficult to understand the first time, so it is not immediately possible to find out, for example, how to edit interests on LinkedIn. After reading the accessible guidebook, you will already be able to navigate well in unfamiliar terrain! This is especially important when you are looking for a job.
It is especially important not only to perfectly understand the site you are working with, but also a well-written profile on it that attracts absolutely everyone. This is necessary if a person wants to lead an active social (after all, any site involves attracting people) or professional life on the network. It’s perfectly okay if you don’t understand how to write your profile correctly so that it stands out from the many others. Creating a website, like creating a high-quality business account, is a web page with a special design and tools. Using it, you can promote a company or product, increase audience loyalty, establish feedback, and so on. There are services for this, for example, https://linkedinprofilewritingservice.com/. Professionals who know how to create a successful profile based on their social and professional experience will help you promote your identity online.
So, let’s see the main site structure to create your perfect website. They are:
- Site design is responsible for the visual presentation and organization of information, facilitates the interaction of the resource with its visitors. The person in charge of creating the design is usually the web designer. It is he who must design the logical structure of all pages of the site, develop ways of presenting material and work out the external design of the resource.
For each page, the design is developed separately, depending on its functions. For example, an online store site has a page showing a product as well as a page with a custom cart. Naturally, these directories, according to the logic of their design, should be different. The purpose of placing the basket is to facilitate quick and convenient shopping, and the product page is to familiarize yourself with the properties of the product, compare it with other products.
- The layout is the process of writing custom code for browsers. Such a file has an HTML extension and is only displayed in browsers. Make sure the layout looks the same in all browsers, be it Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Additionally, you can learn about such a term as “layout validity” in a special article about it.
- Programming is about 50-70% of the work on the site. The software part of a resource is a fairly broad concept. Programming is responsible for ensuring that multiple pages on a site are displayed with the same design but different content. Also, the program code is responsible for visual effects and much more. Thanks to him, the site becomes “live” and dynamic.
- A web server is a computer with the software installed on it, which is designed to respond to web client requests in real-time around the clock. A web client is a browser that sends a request to a server for a specific page, and if it is available, the user can see it. In order for the user to see the page he needs, his browser must receive the corresponding HTML code from the server. After that, the code and all visual elements are recognized and presented to the user in the form of a ready-made page that anyone can understand.
- Site content, that is, the entire content of the site. This includes texts, pictures, videos, flash and other files. Content is often confused with design elements, but they are completely different things. Website design answers the question “how to post”, and content answers the question “what to post”. As for the text content, it is it that fills any web resource with meaning, thanks to which users can find the site itself in search engines. Interesting content is the key to increasing traffic, readability, and sales metrics such as calls, sales, or email subscriptions.
- CMS can also be attributed to one of the elements of the site. The content management system allows you to manage all elements of the resource through the administrative part. The use of a CMS is optional, but it is necessary for everyone who wants to independently control and edit the content of the site. There are a number of different CMS that differ from each other in ease of use, set of properties and principles of operation.
- Domain name and hosting. A domain name is a unique website address on the web. And hosting is a service that is provided by special companies that store all the data necessary for the operation of the site on their servers. Without these components, the structure would be incomplete, and the site itself would be inaccessible to users and visitors. Hosting involves the allocation of free space on the server for hosting and storing a site. For the owner to be sure that his site is always visible to Internet users, he must definitely acquire a unique domain name, as well as reliable hosting.
In the era of the Internet, creating a high-quality and successful website is an integral part of any activity. The success of a web resource is evidenced by high traffic, conversion, demand for goods and services, and the presence of feedback from visitors.
To create a high-quality and successful website, it is not at all necessary to spend a lot of money; it is enough to know the main secrets of the effectiveness of a modern web resource.